Thursday, November 15, 2007

You will find me in the Castle of Aauugh!!!!

We got chinese food tonight. I think we got the sesame chicken with the extra sleeping pill sauce, I believe that was the #4 combo with eggroll. If I weren't so very very sleepy, I'd tell you about the time my family went out to eat at a chinese restaurant in Boulder and everyone ended up with numbness about the face and nose after we ate. The family that ran that drugtastic restaurant has apparently moved to my neighborhood. Instead of the numb nose, however, I am feeling some weird return of my left elbow's tendonitis, which is a not at all normal thing. And to think I had food in the fridge but we had been running around and it was already past 7 and I thought we'd try the dodgy chinese place and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: