- I've reconnected with an old friend, who has a really great website, visit her on myspace, or maybe even buy one of her cds. She is incredibly talented. She is a professionally trained flutist who can dance like no one I've ever seen. She's making some pretty exciting music. Hi Divasonic!!!
- I finally got The Kid to part with a bunch of his baby toys. Or junk. It's an eye of the beholder thing. But anyway, his room is so clean and organized now I just want to move in there.
- The Kid is working really hard on learning how to pronounce L's. So, no more Fa Wa Wa. I cry, because I think that when the L if pronounced will mark the day of the official end of the days of baby.
- I've written this entire post with one hand because the other has been dialing for Elliott on American Idol. I'm an addict. Like, I've got a problem with this show in that I geek out about it so very much. But Dude, this kid really did a great job tonight.
- Regarding my recent theme of dogging on Tom Cruise, I want you all to go read this post from Go Fug Yourself.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Another Post in Bullet Point Form
Or, the executive summary of my life.