Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Check it.

New masthead! So soapy!

Brought to you by my marvelously talented friend Julie, who has an Etsy site, and I'm anxiously awaiting a link. As soon as I get it, I will share. You want this woman to design your Christmas Cards.

Other blog news, my dear friend Mr. Lady somehow bribed Guy, who runs Alltop, to add me to his autism blogroll. Yeah, we're kind of a big deal.

Edited to add:
Julie's etsy site: http://www.mammakins.etsy.com/
Also, I hope she doesn't mind me saying, she is one of the most inspirational mama's I've ever known. She is full time working mom, a student, a graphic designer, advocate and mama to one of the sweetest little dudes I've ever laid eyes on, who has a gentle loving heart and autism.

9 comments:

Mr Lady said...

And all was right with the world. ;)

Julie said...

Thanks for the shameless plug. Don't mind if I do.

http://www.mammakins.etsy.com

:)

Zoeyjane said...

congrats on the alltop love!

Leslie Dillinger said...

Love it!

Julie said...

Aw you are so sweet Molly. Flattery will get you everywhere.

You are inspiring yourself for the same reasons.

I also want to tell you that I read your blog every day (when you post) but rarely leave a comment. You have great wit and a talent for writing. I promise to be better and leave a comment now and then.

Alison said...

I love the new look :)

Oh, and I still have your dress, although I may never want to give it back...

Maddy said...

Very spruced up and congrats on Alltop.
Cheers

Lyndsey said...

I love your new look. The Kid couldn't be any cuter.

OF COURSE I'd come visit if I moved out that direction. Have you ever been to OK? I don't know anyone who lives there.I'd say I would never move somewhere like that either, but I hated the idea of living in Tennessee before I got here, and now as you know I'm the official tourist division spokesperson.;)

Jaci S said...

totally rad and bubbly dude!
love it!
js