Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Three year blog-aversary

I just passed it last Weds. Remember when I used to be a blogger? As my friend Shannon would say, Bygones.

I can't right now look back on the last three years. It's kind of a painful exercise. We took a wild detour and are just now on the right course again. I wish I could travel back in time and tell my three-years-ago self to check out the things I know now, but that simply can't happen. Let's focus on the here and now.

Um, tomorrow. Tomorrow, I promise. I need to go to bed tonight, and I've promised myself to write again.

Babysteps, people.

10 comments:

Mr Lady said...

Happy blogiversary, baby.

Diane said...

Babysteps is sometimes the best that we can do. Great to meet you and thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

Three years is a long time - congrats!

It was so good to see you again last week, even if we only had a few minutes to talk. Hope you and the kid can make it out to marge madness some time.

Kath said...

Happy Blogoversary :-)

Was great meeting you last week!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!

And it was awesome to meet you last week!

Leslie Dillinger said...

Um, Happy Blogoversary. And like, I already know you and shit.

Kelley @ magneto bold too said...

WOW! 3 years! I just passed my 1 year and thought I was doing well. Three years is commitment.

Hugs babe. I totally understand why you don't want to reflect on the past three years, but in the future you will and you have a record of it now. I wish I had of thought of blogging back then!

Grumpy but sweet said...

Happy anniversary!

Jaci S said...

Happy Blogoversary!

i think that since things have gotten better over three years, you are moving in the right direction!
yud you!

Lyndsey said...

happy anniversary!