Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happy Things Do Happen

The Kid went to a birthday party today. He had a great time swimming and playing with his friends. I got to talk to some amazing moms that I truly enjoy. Good things all around.

And then there's this video below. I meant to take a still photo, but I accidentally had my camera stuck on video. My camera doesn't do sound, so watching this, I almost expect to hear the sounds of a movie projector, and The Kid's movements kind of look like something straight off of an old wind-up movie camera like my uncle had. Anyway, it's very cute...


3 comments:

Peggy said...

OMG! That totally reminds me of Uncle Harry's old camera shots. Priceless. Perfect. Just like The Kid.
I love you both.

Diane said...

The Kid has a wonderful sense of humor and fun. Enjoyed the video.

Alison said...

That's awesome. You'll have to put it in some montage to embarrass him when he's graduating from high school.